Challenge Guidelines

CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

- Please make sure your card has LOTS OF PINK - that's what it's all about!
- Please link directly to your card post and not just to your blog.
- Please make sure you link back to In The Pink challenge blog on your post to spread the word
- Please don't back link your entry (do not enter one that is dated prior to the date of the challenge).
- Please turn off word verification so that we can comment
- Please follow the theme for the challenge you are entering
- Maximum of THREE entries with different cards per challenge

It would be really nice for you to leave comments on other people's entries - so that we can build up a friendly 'pink' community..... it's always good to leave a little pink love!!

Thursday 20 February 2014

CHALLENGE #38 - PINK... 'PLUS ONE'

Hi Girls

It's challenge time again here at The Pink Palace..  and this time we decided to make it slightly more difficult for you!  We've called the challenge 'PINK PLUS ONE' - and we'd love to see your cards using PINK - PLUS ONE OTHER COLOUR as the main colour choices.  Of course, you can use tiny bits of other colours... such as skin, hair, leaves etc.... but we'd really love it if you could manage to use just the two colours as your main choice...  and of course, one has to be pink!  Hmmm,  that explanation seemed a bit confusing...  so maybe just take a look at the Design Team cards to show you what we mean:





(for more details on any of the cards, click on the name above each)

And now it's time to announce our new Guest Designer for the next two challenges...  it's Marianne from Marianne's Craftroom - and here she's using pink and brown:


Here's a little bit about Marianne:

I have loved making things ever since I can remember.  I used to embroider and do cross stitch but since discovering cardmaking in May 2006 no longer do any sewing.  I never knew a hobby could be so addictive.  I have also been scrapbooking since early 2008.  My favourite technique is stamping using Copics for colouring.  I also love die-cutting with my Big Shot and Grand Calibur. I was a member of the Crafter's Companion Design Team for 2 years, making cards for TV shows. I stepped down to concentrate on making cards to sell at craft fairs. I make card samples for new stamp launches for Stamposaurus and Little Claire, new ribbon releases for Crafty Ribbons and am a DT member of various challenge blogs.  I love to participate in challenges and blog daily.

We look forward to seeing what you come up with using PINK AND ONE OTHER COLOUR - we expect a rainbow of fabulous colours to compliment our one true love.... PINK! 

Big hugs from
Rizzo and The Pink Ladies
xxx


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes from the DT. Thanks so much for inviting me to be a guest designer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations from the dts lots of inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards by the design team. I have added mine made with pink and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just loaded the second card I made today this time using pink with a touch of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable samples from the DT members. This time my card is pink and coffee even the photo is not so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I love all this pinkness- only found you today- I'm going to let Little Myz know and she will surely be joining in.. she's pinktastic :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the cards are just darling.JoyceJohnson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous selection of DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely challenge and such wonderful DT work too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this challenge. I have just added my third card, this time pink with green

    ReplyDelete

We'd love you to say hello when you enter.. we can't wait to see your fabulous creations!

Rizzo and The Pink Ladies xx