Challenge Guidelines

CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

- Please make sure your card has LOTS OF PINK - that's what it's all about!
- Please link directly to your card post and not just to your blog.
- Please make sure you link back to In The Pink challenge blog on your post to spread the word
- Please don't back link your entry (do not enter one that is dated prior to the date of the challenge).
- Please turn off word verification so that we can comment
- Please follow the theme for the challenge you are entering
- Maximum of THREE entries with different cards per challenge

It would be really nice for you to leave comments on other people's entries - so that we can build up a friendly 'pink' community..... it's always good to leave a little pink love!!

Thursday 21 February 2013

Challenge #14 - Pink and BLING

Hi Pinkies..

Today's challenge at In The Pink is all about the BLING!!  Lots and lots of the shiney, sparkly stuff...  diamantes, glitter.... anything you like, as long as it glistens!  In fact, here is the definition of 'bling' as found in the Urban Dictionary:

Bling (or bling-bling) is a slang term popularized in hip hop culture, referring to flashy, ostentatious or elaborate jewellery and ornamented accessories that are carried, worn or installed..

That gives you plenty of scope, doesn't it??  If you need any further inspiration...  here are what we've come up with... (for more details click on the link above the cards)



And now... I'd like to introduce Wendy (maybe known better as Papersniffer) , who is the new Guest Designer at In The Pink for the next two challenges.  Wendy's entries have been stunning, and her 'bling' card is no exception:


Here's a few words from Wendy..

My name is Wendy and I'm a married stay at home mum of one living in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland.  I've been crafting in some form or another all of my life but over the years I've become addicted to papercraft.  I'm always on the look out for something new to try, but it's stamping and using my Promarkers that I come back to time and time again, I guess I'm just a big kid who still loves to colour in!

And now onto some sad  news...  I'm sorry to have to announce that Sylvia has decided to step down from her position at In The Pink..  and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank her for all her fabulous contributions in getting In The Pink up and running...  her support during it's initial stages, and her wonderful DT cards!   I'd also like to extend to her my good wishes for the future.

So.... for the time being, it'll just be me and the Guest Designers!!  Hope you can 'bear with'!  But I'm sure with all your fabulous creations/entries, there'll be no shortage of pink in the area...  I was so impressed by the amount of fabulous entries there were for the Valentines Challenge..


Now .... itching to get out the 'bling'??  This challenge gives you full permission to be as over the top and put as much sparkle on as you like!!  I can't wait to see your fabulous entries..


Big hugs and Happy Pink Crafting..

Christine x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT and GDT cards and a lovely sparkly challenge :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS creations from everyone, thank you for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is just such a beautiful color. Blessings
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent challenge and gorgeous DT work, thank you. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine,
    Sorry about my mistake I have hopefully sorted it.
    Please delete the one that is not right

    What a fantastic selection you have got for the Challenge this time

    Good Luck everyone

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia... thank you for sorting it... though I don't know how to delete, so don't worry! LOL
      Hugs
      Christine x

      Delete
  6. Great Challenge yet again Christine, sorry to hear Sylvia has stepped down.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love you to say hello when you enter.. we can't wait to see your fabulous creations!

Rizzo and The Pink Ladies xx